Cement Efflorescence Cleaner
Cement Efflorescence Cleaner is an acidic cleaner for the removal of lime efflorescence and cement veil on various surfaces.
Cement Efflorescence Cleaner can be applied on most acid-resistant surfaces including glazed tiles, glass and certain types of natural stone.
• Efficient, fast cleaning by effectively dissolving cement and lime efflorescence
• Is friendly to most surfaces
• Leaves no residue
1. Apply MAVRO Cementsluier Reiniger undiluted with a brush or roller.
2. Allow the product to work 5-10 minutes on the surface and scrub the pollution off with a (scouring) sponge or brush.
3. Rinse the surface thoroughly with water.
4. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
MAVRO Cementsluier Reiniger can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Consumption is 3-6 m2/L, depending on the pollution and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety glasses. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.